viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

Júlia Bahí - Winner Second Writing competition

Once upon a time I was in a strange wood. I was sitting on a tree with my friends and I saw a girl who was looking for something. Oh! Sorry, I didn’t tell you my name yet: My name is Cristobal and if you aren’t surprised now you will be surprised when I will tell you what I am:
I’m a bird, a talking bird.

Well, I will continue with my history.

The girl seemed worried and sad and I wanted to ask her but it was too late, the strange girl started to walk to the mountain. I thought to follow her and ten minutes later my thought became real: I started to follow the girl. From now I will call her Princess.
I looked around the wood but I couldn’t find her. I looked for her a lot of time but the princess didn’t appear. After one hour I started my perfect plan. I hurried up and I walked to the mountain. After a bit I found a cottage. I wanted to find the princess and for this I rang the doorbell. No one opened the door for me and I flew into the larder window. I went down the stairs and I found a jacuzzi. It was full of water and it seemed that someone was there not long ago. I was very tired and for this I went in the jacuzzi. After that the things changed a lot.

Suddenly I appeared in a very dangerous street. I was frightened because I didn’t know what was happening. Suddenly I heard a noise. I turned and I saw a bank robber who broke into the bank. I wanted to tell the police but I couldn’t because suddenly the strange and dangerous street disappeared and I returned at the jacuzzi. I didn’t understand anything but the only thing that I knew was that the jacuzzi wasn’t a normal jacuzzi, it was a magic jacuzzi. In front of me was a waterfall and I went through it. I appeared in a very beautiful beach and I sat on the sand. I was watching the sea when someone called me: it was the princess. She said: Cristrobal, Cristobal! I went with her, very surprised, and she told me that she was hanging on for me. She hugged me and I closed my eyes. After one minute I opened my eyes and I saw a bedroom, and I was in a bed. I was in my bedroom and in my bed! I continued not to understand anything.

All this story is very strange and the only explanation I found was that it was a dream. A king of dream between a beautiful dream and a beautiful nightmare…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario