viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

GERARD MARTÍN -Winner Third Writing Competition

When she walked outside everything was on fire, the famous university was on fire, the sky was orange and the ashes were falling to the floor. All the people were surprised watching the big arson of the University of Oxford. Yes, it happened two years ago, and no one knows about it, it’s a mystery and no one wants to solve it now, nobody apart from me. I know that because I am her secretary for more than twenty years, we had a big friendship for a lot of time but I stopped working for her the day that I watched her making that madness… It past two years but I am living in a hidden small house in a mountain, because some people want to kill me…. They know what I know and I’m sure that one day they’ll find me. Before this day I want to tell what really happened in the famous mystery of 2008. This is why I’m writing this letter…. Lili did it, that’s the secret, investigate it please. Maybe when you read this I am dead. Make justice, that’s my only desire.

1 comentario: