miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

INTERVIEW TO JUSTIN BIEBER BY ARIADNA:


INTERVIEW TO JUSTIN BIEBER BY ARIADNA:
-Did you want to be a singer when you were young?
Yes! When I was young I loved music and I began to play the guitar when I was six years old.
-How did you become famous?
I went to a quiz and my mum recorded me. Then she unloaded the video in youtube because my aunt couldn’t see it and she wanted to watch me.
-Where did you live when you were young?
I lived in Canada in Stradford.
-Who was your first girlfriend?
Ha, ha, ha! I think it is a girl called Yasmine.
-Do you remember the first time you played the drums?
Yes! My mother’s friends organized the concert to raise some money to buy drums.
-When you were young, were you happy?
Yes, I was really happy with my family!
-Are you happy, now?
Yes, I’m extremely happy! Now, I’m recoding a new CD.
-Are you single?
Yes, but I have a girlfriend. She is Selena Gomez.
-Where do you live?
I live in New York but sometimes I go to Canada.
-Who are your friends, now?
My friends are the same ones as before.
-What will you be in 1 year?
I don’t know. You never know. But I think I will in become less popular in the future.
-You are supporter from team?
Yes! I’m a Barça supporter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario