miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

INTERVIEW TO SERGIO RAMOS BY DÍDAC:


INTERVIEW TO SERGO RAMOS BY DÍDAC:
1-Have you got anything in your brain?
- Oh, I have a lot of things in my brain, but it’s just about parties and drinks…
2-Did you pass secondary?
- No, I was very tired in 1st. Eso and I left school.
3-Did you drink a lot when the cope fell?
- Hahahahaha! Yes, I was very drunk and I think the cope was a glass of vodka and I let it go…
4-Where do you life?
- I live in my house! Hahahaha. But I have 4 houses… 1 of them is in Catalonia, but I sold, because the people threw bottles to me.
5-Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?
- I have boyfriend.
6-Did you want to be a footballer when you were young?
- No, when I was young I want to be a hairdresser.
7-Do you remember the first time you played an important match?
- No… I have a little memory.
8-Are you supporter from witch team?
- From Barça, I’m a cheater.
9-What do you think will Barça do tomorrow?
- They will win of course! They always do!
10-You love Real Madrid?
- No! I love Barça, but Barça hates me.
11-You have sons?
- No…
12-Will you change the team?
- I want to change the team, but I’m very bad and nobody wants me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario