miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

INTERVIEW TO PAU GASOL by Narcís Font


By Narcís Font


-Where did you grow up?

I grew up in l'Hospitalet and I would like to barça school of the basketball

-Where do you live?

I live in Los Angeles

-Are you maried or single?

I have got a girlfriend, but I'm not maried.

-How did you become famous?

Because I like basketball and I'm good

-Will you have children in the future?

Yes, I would like to.

-Why did you decide to be a basketball player? When I was young i bagan play basketball ans I loved it.

-You are a supporter from witch team?

I'm a Barça suporter, because I grew up whit this team.


-Who do you think will win the Champions Leage?

Barça will definelely win the Champions


-Who is your favorite singer? Why?

I like Manel, because his music is very good.


-What will you do in one year?

I don't now, the future is unprediciable

-Did you want to be a singer when you were young?

No, I wanted to be a firefighter

-Are you happy?
Yes, because teh last year I won the NBA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario