miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

INTERVIEW TO SÍLVIA FIGUERAS BY GUILLEM FERRER:

INTERVIEW TO SILVIA FIGUERAS BY Guillem Ferrer
When you were young did you like the school?
Yes, I liked a lot. I was not the best student in the class but I enjoyed school a lot.
Did you want to be a teacher?
No, I wanted to be a translator but when I worked as a translator, I didn’t really like it.
What is your hobby?
I like spending time with my family, going to the beach, going out with my friends, learning new languages….
Do you like teaching?
Yes is it very funny and I enjoyed it a lot.
Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Verges but I went to school in St.Gabriel because my mother is a teacher there.
Where did you learn English?
First, I learnt all the grammar with Marta Capellà in St. Gabriel, then I learnt English at university.
How many languages have you studied?
I learnt lots of languages, such as Japanese, Italian, French, german and English but now I can just speak English and French fluently.
What are your plans for the future?
When my children are older I want to travel around the world with them.
Do you like Torroella?
Yes because it’s a quiet and nice place to stay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario