miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Carla Segura - I will never forget

I will forget the 3 days I spent with my friends in London. It was a city in the east of England. I remember that it was extremely hot.

I felt very happy, exciting, with my friends. One day we saw the change of guard in “Buckingham Palast”. Then , in the afthernoon we visited “Natural History Museum”. While I was in the museum, I was bored, because I wasn’t interesed. At last we went to the hotel. The second day we swam in the hote pool. Next, we went to the shop and we went to the hotel. Then we went to the party. Last day, two boys stole my bag and I didn’t have money.

Finally, we arrived home and we were very proud because of the trip. It was the most frightening day of my life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario