miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Judith Lanzas - I will never forget

It all began when i went to the rainforest with my best friend Claudia and two more friends, Tom and Jack.In the rainforest, it was extremly hot.

When we arrived in a ghest house, I and Claudia decided to go for a walk in the rainforest at six o'clook, we took come water. Tom and Jack didn't come with us because they angered.While we were walking through the rainforest, we found a abandoned house.When we went into the house, we saw that all was destroyed but there wasn't anyone.Then we looked out the windows and we was thet it was dark.Then we decided to keep in the house.Suddenly we heard some noises.When I got up, I saw all house full of big snakes.Suddenly I started to shout. Claudia got up and she started to shout too.Then, Claudia and I started to run away.I fell on the floor. Next Claudia helped me to get up.

Finally Tom and Jack turned up and helped us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario