miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Maria Segura - I will never forget

I WILL NEVER FORGET!

I will never forget the week that I spent with my friends in Carcassone. It was the most beautiful village I’ve ever seen. It was a village in Catalonia. I remember that it was nighly hot but there is got cloud. I felt very happy and excited because It was a week that I could walk every day and I could know others things.

One day we climbed a mountain, we got up early. Next we had breakfast and finally we began to climb the mountain. The weather was fantastic, it was sunny and it also was hot. When we were in the middle of the mountain, we realized that we were lost. We felt scared and at that moment we thought that the best thing to do was to go back, but we didn’t find the way back home.
When it got dark, we slept because we couldn’t do anything else.
Suddlenly, I heard a noise and I woke up. Yes, that voice was my father’s. All the people were looking for us.

In the end I arrived home healthy and excited! It was the most frightening day of my life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario