lunes, 19 de julio de 2010

MY HOBBY - Sergi Mir

I'm going to tell you about my hobby: Football.

I started to play football when I was 6 years old, and I played the position of goalkeeper. I played in Torroella for the team Baix Ter. I was and I still I am a very good goalkeeper.

An important experience for me was when one day when I played football one of my teeth fell out, and I had to stop the match, because of this I played the position of goalkeeper, and this position is very important. One father took my tooth and when the match was finished he gave it to me.

Perhaps this year U.E.Figueres took me, and I will go to Figueres and do a trial, and if Figueres say OK you can play in a this team, then I will say no this year because I want to play in Baix Ter and play in the 1st division.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario