lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

I'm Ishamara - My presentation

To start with, I am going to tell you about my hobby: Swimming.
It has been part of my life for many years.


So, I got interested in swimming thirteen years ago, when my parents signed me in swimming lessons. It was great, the best in those times.

When I was learning, I made exhibitions and competitions with other colleagues.
I like a lot swimming in the sea. Furthermore I think it’s more amazing than swimming in the swimming pool. And then, when Icould jump into, I was scared!
Nowadays, if the water is dark I don’t swim there, because I’m scared.
An important experience for me was when I did a life-saving course (c.i.s.a). It is really important and interesting.


All in all, I think swimming is important because if someone falls into the water you can rescue him/her.
It’s fantastic to learn other styles while you’re enjoying and making friends a lot!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario