domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

I'm Irene Colls - Presentation


I’m Irene and I’m going to tell you about my hobby, that is basketball.
First of all I’m going to talk about when I got interested in basketball. I started when I was nine years old, because my sister played basketball and I wanted to do the same as her. That year, I signed in because the other girls also did. Nowadays there isn’t as many femenine teams as before. In la Bisbal Basquet now there are two feminine teams.
The best thing of all is that the basketball has given me my best friends and great days.
An important experience for me was when we went to see a match from Barça. That day I felt very happy and exhausted, because we were with the Barça players.

Finally I feel very proud of starting basketball and I wish I can keep playing basketball for a long time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario