miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Paula Figueras - I will never forget

I will never forget the week that I spent with my basket team In the summer camp of Miami. It was the most beautiful city that I have ever seen. It was in the north of America. I remember that the weather was perfect, all the day it was sunny and hot.

We went there by plane, it took us 12 hours from Spain to Miami. But it was worth it!! It all began when we arrived to the summer camp. The landscape was fantastic. As soon as we left the bags, we went to the beach. On the beach there were a lot of people who did surfing, so the next thing that we did was to find a coach. Finally, when we find a coach, he taught us how to do surfing. It was excellent! In the beginning it was very difficult, but when I caught one wave, I felt very proud of myself. Every day we did the same: first we got up very late, then we went to the beach, later we did surfing and finally we spent the whole nights at the parties.

All in all I want to say you that it was the best week of my life. But now I will have to work during three years if I want to pay this trip. It was extremely expensive! However I will never forget it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario