martes, 20 de julio de 2010

Martí Nolla - I will never forget

It all began on 11 th september of 1998. I will never forget the week I spent with my friends in the rainforest. We were 4 friends: Jack, Sally, Hilary and me.
It was a hot week. I can still remember that we got very excited.


Sally and me, decided to go for a walk in the rainforest.We toock a bag with a lot of fod and drinks. We started to walk at 8:00 o'clock. One hour later we found a river. Fortunatly we had taken the swimming suit and we jumped into the river. We started to swim and then we got lost in the river. I remember feeling very scared!


At that moment, it started to get darck. We didn't have a sleeping bag! Suddenly we heard a noisy sound and we decided to climb on a tree and slept there. We were in the rainforest for 2 days, and we survived because we had a lot of food and drinks.
In the end the police found us, and we could come back to the house.


At las the first thing we did when we arrived at home was to sleep in our bed for 15 hours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario