miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Ishamara - I will never forget

It all began in july of 2010. I never forget the week I spent with my friends in the desert.It was with my boyfriend Jamie, my two fiends and my enemy. It was July but it was hot outside. I can still remember that we were extremely hot.

At some point Amy and I went for a walk arround the pyramides. I couldn't believe my eyes I was with my enemy!Next we went to the pyramides with her. I remenber I got so proud of that trip. In that moment but I didn't know what would happen then. Sara, Jacob and Jamie didn't go with them bacause Sara had to go shopping, Jacob wanted to play the guitar quietly and Jamie wanted to sleep . Then Amy felt bad and she sat on the stone.Suddenly we were followed the secret corridor.Next we were in the secret room. There were mountains of gold reliquies. They kept a lot of those reliquies. Then we went back with the other friends. I felt relieved in that moment.

And the END????

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario