domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

I'm Maria Segura - Presentation

MY HOBBY IS BASKETBALL

To start with I’m going to tell you about my hobby, Basketball.
First of all I want to talk about when I got interested in this world. When I was eight years, a friend told me that we wanted to play basketball and I accepted. The first team where I played basketball was in “Bisbal Bàsquet”. The best thing was when I played the first match of my life. I was so proud of myself, I felt happy!
Every year we have got a different coach and different matches. Now I play basketball three days a week and every weekend.
Another important experience for me was when I went to see a match of “Regal Barça” in “Palau Sant Jordi”. We were lucky, because we could take a photo with the Barça players. I remember feeling very excited.
All in all I think that the basketball is the best sport for me. I’ve learnt to play with a team and also I know persons very important for me and a lot of friends. But nowadays I think that girls aren’t given as much importance as men boys.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario