jueves, 8 de julio de 2010

My favourite programme on TV by Jordi Jacas


I'm 12 years old.I live in ulla it's near torroella in catalonia in the north of Spain.I watch TV six ours a week in summer because in winter i watch TV 4 times a week.

I like acction progammes because they are funny.I don't like soap operas because they are boring .I never watch comedies because they aren't enjoyable. I hardly ever watch cartoons because they are a bit dull. I usually watch sports programmes because they are entertaining. I never watch the news because they are quite boring. I often watch documentaries because they are very interesting. I sometimes watch game shows because they are amusing. I never watch chat shows because they are not exciting.

My favourite programme is Walker Texas Ranger because they are funny.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario